Meals at School
The cost of school meals is currently £2.30 per day, £11.50 per week. If your child is absent during the week, the balance is credited to the following week. Meals must be ordered on Monday of each week and payment sent to school in a named envelope.
All children in Years R, 1 & 2 are entitled to a free school meal. If you think your child (of any age) is eligible for free school meals, please ask at the office for an application form.
A number of children bring packed lunches to school and drinking water is available. Please do not send your child in with juice or squash. Please ensure all containers and lunch bags are named.
We are a Healthy School
We have been awarded the National Healthy School accreditation which shows “we are committed to healthier living and learning”. Health Education is an integral part of the curriculum.
Find out about the Healthy Schools programme.
- Children are encouraged to bring water in a sports bottle to sip during the day.
- All children are given a piece of fruit each day. Children may also bring fruit from home, but no other form of snack.
- The hot lunch provided by Norfolk County Services is designed to provide a balanced meal.
- Milk is available for all children ordered termly in advance.
- Parents of children bringing a packed lunch are encouraged to ensure that this is a healthy, balanced meal.