Pupils at Hockering are expected to wear a simple and distinctive uniform. We encourage children to wear clothing which is both practical and appropriate for everyday wear. We have a school uniform which we feel promotes a sense of belonging to the school.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING ARE CLEARLY NAMED.
- A navy sweatshirt or cardigan
- White polo shirt
- Blue check dress for summer
- Grey trousers / skirt
- Flat black shoes
- A blue or white T-shirt
- Navy or black shorts
- Jogging trousers (winter)
Various items bearing our logo can be purchased direct online from Birds of Dereham. You can also buy in person at the Birds of Derehams shop at Unit D, 13 Yaxham Road, Dereham, NR19 1HB.
- Navy Blue Sweatshirt/Cardigan with embroidered logo
- Navy Blue Fleece with logo
- Navy Blue Reversible Waterproof Fleece with logo
- Navy Blue T-shirt with logo
- Navy Blue school book bag
- Small ear studs may be worn, not hoops.
- Please ensure that your child can remove these themselves for PE.
- Other jewellery should not be brought into school.
- We do not expect children to wear make up or nail varnish.
Children will have the opportunity to have swimming lessons. They will need:
- A one piece costume or swimming trunks (not Bermuda shorts)
- A towel
- A swimming hat
At the end of each term any unclaimed items are displayed for parents to check before being recycled.